Friday, August 22, 2008

Salon Day

I took Morgyn with me to Fantastic Sam's to get our hair done. She got a trim and ringlets and I got a perm, but not the one that I wanted. I like to be simple with my hair. Up with a claw clip, head band, or ponytail. My hair seems bland at some point and I get the perm to add body and to get me through the winter. I am trying to grow my hair out, below shoulder length. I have had short hair for well over 12 years and also Chris has only seen pictures of me with long hair. He hates it when I get Morgyn's hair cut short, but it does look good on her.
Smiling for the camera and getting a hair cut at the same time. I really need to take some of these pictures to the lady who cut her hair.

Cute!!!!!

Cuter!!!!!!!!!!
Just plain silly!!!!! They really did a wonderful job with her hair. It is nice to have another girl around.





No comments: