Monday, November 16, 2009

A Day With My Honey,Some Kids, and Ducks

So we decided to take a day at the park, my family and some cheerios. Not everyone could be there though, Haedyn slept through the entire thing and Morgyn was at her Aunt's riding horses. It was something that we all needed, to get out of the house and take in God's wonderful nature. A crispy day with plenty of light and love. The boys posing in front of the bear statue along the walking path.

Me and my honey, could you tell that I was not feeling too well. This was two days before I went into the hospital to have surgery on my gallbladder. 11/7/09


A kiss can cure everything.
Okay the rest can tell itself, I don't think I need to describe ducks and birds I do not even know the names of. Pictures can tell a tale after all.










Okay I will tell you that this is Maelyn, having fun cooing away.
This one was a target, it had a broken wing and was being attacked for the food it was getting.

My honey feeding the ducks, how cute.
The irish twins, Tristan and Logan, hanging out.
Me and my new short, oh so short, haircut.

Me and my boys.
Logan and some jumpingjacks.

Fall is finally in the air.
Tristan, so serious, or is trying to be cool.

Logan styling.

Chris and our boys.



If I ever renew my vows it will be here.


The light was just so beautiful today I could not resist all of these pictures. Told Tristan to climb a tree and he did...great school pictures. Another one. Love this one. And this one. This one too. Logan looks good in all of them.
Where's Tristan?

Time to load up leave...taking one of the best things with me.

No comments: