Saturday, May 14, 2011

Has 2011 Been Any Better?

If I had to answer the question, Has 2011 Been Any Better?, I would say not so much.
1. We have had to put alot of money into our SUV's for repairs.
2. We have had to deal with a garbage disposal and dishwasher going on the fritz, but that was an easy fix. 
It just took a couple of days before I broke down to call the plumber. Hey you have to give your husband a chance, Right?
3. There was the new water heater we had to purchase.
4. Gas prices are on the rise, increasing more and more. I have never heard my debit card cry so much.
5. The kids have been really into not listening or helping with chores.
6. Books I own are becoming new artistic masterpieces. at least the walls are safe, for now.
7. There is alot that has changed our lives, this year, but it has not been as bad as 2010.

No comments: