Friday, February 22, 2008

Terrible Three's

My baby girl, my little oompaloopa princess. She may look cute but she has here trouble side. SHe loves to take entire loafs of bread into her room, along with cups of water. Speaking of water she fills the cat and dog dishes so full that they spill over onto the floor leaving wet spots for people to step in. I found a piece of stale bread hidden under my covers last night. She had colored not only on herself but on the kids room furniture, the computer desk, and my couch. She steals my gameboy and almost lost my pearl earrings the other day. Morgyn likes to change her clothes at least three to five times a day. She will wash her hands, putting globs and globs of soap upon her fingertips. She likes to get the rats out of their cage, she has even helped them escape three times so far. Tristan caught them the first time, they were only on the floor. The second time I found one under the toy box and the other in the clothes drawer. And then the third time I found one in the drawer, the other on floor and Chris found the last one in the living room on the couch. I guess she wanted to watch cartoon's with that one. She is such a sweet, loving child but she can be a handful.

1 comment: