Friday, May 16, 2008

Meet OR-Ree-O

I saw this cat at the petstore and knew that she had to come home with us. I called Chris and he said no but I had to have her. She was so friendly and happy that I wanted her to be with us. She stood her guard when she came here, taking one every animal in sight. She is now friendly with the indoor dogs and is close to, hey who am I kidding she still fights with the other cats but at least she is not chasing them downstairs, just out of my room. She is our guard cat at night and our follower during the day. She is on the love seat right now, looking like she might fall off. Oh she is only a foot away from garfield and no attacking. She is up there because she wanted to get a look at the snake. I hope that when I take Rylee out that she does not jump me. That would be a really bad experience. The cat reminds me of a cat I had years ago, same markings but on the opposite side of her face.





No comments: