Sunday, May 4, 2008

No More Training Wheels

Chris an I had planned on taking Tristan's training wheels off this summer because of the progress he has made. He could ride his bike and only used the training wheels when he turned. Well he came into the house today and said that he broke one of his training wheel. I went out to fix it but there was no use. The only thing I could do was send him for my toolbox and remove the other wheel. "Yeah I got to do some man stuff." So after the removal he hopped on and wanted to go. He has troubling getting off to a start but once he goes he goes. He has fallen off twice today, first because the chain popped off and second because another kid got too close to him and he thought he was going to get rammed. I am very proud of Tristan, he is growing up so fast, well to me he is. He is seven and such a good kid.
Here he is getting ready to go.

Still trying.
And with a push he is off and riding really good.

Still on, no wipe out yet. I did tell him that he was going to fall at least a couple of times before he got the hang of it.
He looks so happy here.
That's my Buddy!!! He did such a great job let's see how tomorrow goes.





No comments: