Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Let's start the works.
Everyone out in the night having a good time.
Just one more shot to show how cute they are.
Chris getting ready to let off some sparkles.
Here they go.
SOOOOO SEXY, and he is all mine.
So cute, him not the sparkles. Chris came home early and we set off some sparkles and watched other people set off their fire works. I did not buy alot of fireworks, really I bought sparkles and the kind that the kids can throw on the ground. They love these, they love the pop. I will get more pictures tomorrow (7-11-08) when they get to finish the rest off. Well before the movie and if it does not rain. I love the sparkles. They do not last long but they are pretty, especially when you can write your name out in the lights.
See me in my american flag shirt and my sparkly, ain't I supporting the red, white, and blue.


Look how pretty.
More fireworks. Oh and Ah.
I love the colors on this one.













No comments: