Friday, July 11, 2008

Not Buddy

I took this picture hoping that it was buddy. I have not seen him in awhile and thought he was dead. This however is not buddy. I am not sure what type of spider it is. All I know is that I do not like it. I really, really, do not like the designs on its back. Chris said that he will get rid of it. I told him that it would be okay. Just as long as it does not come down any lower and does not mess with me.
Chris has seen buddy though and I have seen his webs in the morning. I just hope I will get to see him again. Speaking of bugs Chris had to put up some bug zappers this month. We have been getting flies and mosquitoes like crazy. They flies were really bothering Saber and with his injured ear I was afraid he might get magets in it. I hate magets and know that the trash cans will get them, Chris takes care of that. Flies, hate them. If they are in the house I try and kill them, smash them really. Then other times I call Chris and tell him that there is a big fly that i can not get and that it better be dead by morning. No flies tonight. Thank you God.

No comments: