Monday, September 8, 2008

Huber's Orchard

Tristan took these pictures when his da-da took him and Logan to Huber's Orchard on Sunday. As I can tell from what they told me they had a blast. Looks like Chris and I would have to take them there, maybe to get a pumkin and some fresh apples, or something like that.

Trying to escape.
Now this one is sooooo cute.
This is cute as well. I wonder if it talks?Toss in a penny and make a wish.

Future Farmer of America.

Proud to be ME!!!!
A map of the Orchard. It is only fair that we start the pictures, logan took, of a map of the orchard.
I think that this is a good picture of Tristan.

Another Future Farmer of America.
A big beautiful tree. I love the over hang. Too bad there is no moss.
Okay now there was more to this picture, but I had to edit it. I do not think that you would like to have a piture of my ex-husbads back side.

A shot of the produce. This is neat. I wonder if they sell them there.
I guess they both were thinking the same thing.















No comments: