Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Harvest Homecoming

Every year they have a Harvest homecoming. A place where you can get good eats and look for great finds from the venders. This is the, I think third one maybe fourth one we have been together. Since the boys had school Chris, myself, and Morgyn went.
Look at this giant pumkin, iot looks really funny but cute as well.
I really have to lose weight. We tried to get a picture of this together but the sun was hot and way too bright.
Morgyn just had to play with the colorful sand.
She got a kick out of mixing the red and pink sand in her bottle.
Lately she has been posing with her hands like this. She even has started to sleep with her arms out hitting Chris or me in the face. Mostly Chris.
These are justa few bottles that adults or their kids can create. Can you guess which one Morgyn picked?
Getting ready to get her hand painted.
This turned out to be a pretty cool picture. I just wanted a shot of the supplies used. Really I was bored, her painting took awhile.
Bored again. This is only half of the pictures they had to get put on their face or hand.
Oh look here is the other half. Still bored.
It is just like Morgyn to pick a pink butterfly. She is such a priss.
All done and time to head out and get the boys from school.
this was decorated on the side of some venders booth. It was and awesome display.
More of the display.
Again from the display.
I love how people can make art these things. It takes alot of work and I know that they must be dedicated to this hobby or such.
I thought that these things were suppose to red.

As usual a booboo face because she did not get her way.

No comments: