Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hospitals Haunted House

Chris went to the doctors office to get some paper work and the nurse aske if he was coming to the haunted house today. So when he got back with the kids he told me about it. I was still not feeling well but decided to grab this out of my closet, (the dress I bought for a wedding but used it as a costume last year), and got ready. We got the kids ready and headed out. This would be the only thing Chris would be able to do with us since he has to work tomorrow.
Look two witches, batman, and harry potter. Honestly I am not sure what I was. Last year Morgyn was a princess, she looked like the one from Shrek, but I do not remember how to spell her name. A child asked if she was a princess and when I said yes he said does that make you the ugly step sister. Man I dropped my jaw and did not have time to make a comment.

I love these colors on her.
Look at that smile. She is so adorable. Chris got this stick from outside. He brought a larger one in and I split it in two. I decided to give him this one. It looked more interesting.
I love his smile.
Blue, blue, blue. His best color.
Okay let's go.

A regular couch potato. Bathrobe and chips in his pocket.
Gruff the crime dog, here to protect us and shake our hands in the process.
Close-up anyone.
Can you see me now?


Ships away.
Going down.









Smooches anyone?


























































No comments: