Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bed Rest

Since the accident I have been forced on bed rest. My back hurts really bad that last night I took a pill and stayed in bed watching Labryth and Alice in Wonderland. I was working on Logan's blanket. I tried to finish one bunch of yarn and am almost done with it. Two more bunches and then a different color for the border and I will be finished. I would like to finish his, Tristan's, and Morgyn's before Christmas, maybe this year or next.
Here is just one of my bed partners. Roxy stayed with me as I worked. It so relaxing that I wanted to fall asleep with her.

Morgyn joined in on the fun before her bath. Afterward her and the boys took over the bed to finish watching Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. I went to work on my farm and was a little upset when Chris told me that me grapes had wasted away. Should have harvested them sooner.


I was redoing a baby hat with this yarn, because the first one looked like a sombero. I took it apart and made one in the same pattern as the rest of the hats I have been working on. I had yarn left over so I decided to make some hats for Morgyn's my little ponies. I whipped these out in less then 30 minutes.



When she got home she was so happy. Now all I have to do is make some for her babies and a blanket as well. Another idea for Christmas.




No comments: