Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Like I promised, here are just a few of the hats I ahve been working on for the babies. I have also made a couple for Morgyn, so she can joi in on the fun.
Just look at that face. You have to love her personality.
Here is a side veiw, these colors, well I am not too fond of them but hey I had the yarn and wanted to try it out.
Now in the sun these are an eye sore. The colors are so bright that they would blind you, but they are fun and that is what I was going for. It was a sample yarn. Something I could try a new thing on and here is the result.
Really, really, colorful. The girls are going to look almost as cute as Morgyn does.
These were the first hats I made. One I had to redo, well because it was looking like a sombero.
I had some extra yarn and was able to make one more baby hat in this color. I plan on giving it away to someone who is having a girl....any ideas.
I really love these colors.







No comments: