Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Birthday Phantom

So I am thirty years old as of the 6th and I feel no different. I had planned to be more spiritual this year, and so far God has been shining his way through. I have not found a church to call home, but I am confident that God will direct me in the right direction. I am back in school and am loving it, well so far.

Chris and I dressed up on Tuesday and went to the opera house for the longest running show in broadway history. The night was a blast. I wish that some of the roles were reversed but hey they know what they are doing. This was a first for Chris and he said that it was a nice experience. Nothing like watching a musical with the one you love. A night out holding hands, and experiencing something new.

I saw that this show was coming to town and could not miss the chance to purchase tickets. It was a birthday gift I knew that I would enjoy. The tickets were not the seats I wanted, they were even better. I recommend this to anyone who has a chance to go.


If you can tell it is the phantom mask and rose.



No comments: