Sunday, January 20, 2008

Meet Rylee

This is the newest addition to our ever growing family. This was a birthday present for Chris and myself. A ball python, she is is so far quite curious and we are just waiting for the first feeding. We are a little nervious on doing this but the store assistant said we would be fine. She has been handled alot so we just have to be careful with her around the kids. Tristan has held her and both him and Logan have had her around their neck. Morgyn has petted her more then once. I have had her in my hands a couple of times and I even had her on Chris's chest. I am anticipating Chris holding her. I have already read up on her and plan on learning more everyday.








2 comments:

a small person said...

Wow i wish i had a pet snake and what gender is it

Stephanie said...

I am not sure what is it's gender, but I do call it a she. I have not been able to take her back to find the gender but I will soon. When I find the gender out I will post it. Watch it be a he. I had that problem with my turtle. I thought it was a he until I found an egg in her cage.