Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Miss Piggy

So let me tell you about this cat, if I have not already. Here name is Miss Piggy and she earned her name well. I was working at Caesars Riverboat in Indiana and I had just gotten off shift. I was walking out with a slot tech. We passed by the garage heading to the back 40 when we heard a loud screech, I turned to see what it was but could not. The slot tech said "Look there is a small black cat", me being the animal lover was like oooohhhh. He said "You want to catch it", "Sure." So we chased it down, me being a couple months pregnant crawling around a parked car looking for the cat. It was up in the axil and the tech pulled it out. I told him thank you and carried the cat to my car. I stoppped to get some things from Kroger and then went home. I called my boyfriend at the time and asked him to bring me some Waffle Steak. And once the food got there the cat went for everything. The eggs, the lettuce, everything on the plate. So I named her Miss Piggy. For those who know me there are is another reason. Piggy has been with me for over 7 1/2 years. She is the head of the household and everyone knows it. She wants what she wants and she will let you know if she wants to be bothered, If I am eatting ice cream or cereal, she knows it and heads straight for the bowl. She even knows when I am drinking a glass of milk or making tuna fish. I always give her the tuna juice. Lately we have been having some trouble with her paws, they are infected and the last treatment did not work, I hate cleaning the paws because it hurts her so much. She is a good cat, sneaking out every so often and it is not fun to track her down. She is missing one upper tooth beacuse she liked to purch on top of the door and jumped but she miss calculated. Let's see, she pees in the sink sometimes and that really ticks me off, the kids leave the water running at a drip for her to get water from the sink. I love this cat, she is my other baby. I have been feeling down these pasted couple of days and she has come over to get in my lap. She is a good cat and I am glad that she is part of our family.

No comments: