Monday, March 17, 2008

Roxanne and Payton

Just another picture to choose from for the fair this summer. I could not resist this one, I am even shocked that I got it. I guess the good shots come when you at least expect it.
Look at that sweet face. This dog is a greedy one. She takes Roxy's bone when she has one of her own. She has even been know to take Saber's away from him. brave little booger. She is our tunnel rat and sneaks under the blankets when it is time for bed. She is a licker and loves to give you kiss after kiss, but becareful she also likes to steal Morgyn's dirty diapers and has been known to take a snack from the kitty litter. YUCK!!!!

This is a occassion when you see Roxy with a bone to chew on. She is a momma's dog mostly, but she has her moments when Chris is her favorite. She lays in between our legs and snores really, really, loud. Chris says she takes after me. She is of fond of trying certain human food but will stop to eat cat food. She also shares in the dirty diapers and sometimes the kitty litter. I wonder why dogs do that, I guess it is something to look up, that and veggie fetishes.


No comments: