Monday, March 17, 2008

Writing

I know that this site was suppose to be about my writing's, but I have not been able to commit to it. I have decided to share some of my writing's when I get to it, and have to decided to share my family with you. My children, husband and my many animals. I also will share some of my crafts. I am in the midest of making two bird houses. I am hoping to finish them before the end of April. I still have to finish a blanket and many other things I have started but not finished. I am growing tired of TV and am hoping to stop watching the unnecessary shows. Let us see if I can finish the two books, The Other Boelyn Girl and Wicked, during my trip. I am not going to bring some crafts, just the books and some paper. I hope to be inspired to write alittle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.