Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baking Cookies

So I went in to see if the kids were sleeping and to kiss them goodnight. Well while bye their room I saw that Tristan and Morgyn were still awake and got a wild hair to bake cookies. We started out with Morgyn dropping an egg on the chair and mixing the dry ingredients all onto the table. It was so fun to laugh and make bake these treats with the kids. We even came up with a chocolate, rasin, sugar cookie. This was so good. I got Chris to taste it and he really, really liked it. After he came home from work I was still making cookies and he tried again to make the no bake cookies. The first batch came out a little runny. This time they turned out great.


This is the kids and my attempt to decorate the cookies. We left these out for Santa. They tasted goos though.







No comments: