Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fall Has Come and Gone

Just look at the pretty colors brought to us by the season of Fall.....

I went driving last month and was just in AWWW with the colors of the changing trees. No matter if I walked outside or drove around the block I could see this amazing sight. I am a little sad now because when I walk outside I see empty trees and with the wet weather it is a little gloomy. But at night, on a clear evening, I can see some stars and I can see the sparkle of the Christmas lights. Futher on in the month of December our family will drive around in search of Christmas lights and displays. This is a tradition that I love and will continue on in the years to come. I hope that you and your family are enjoying the feel of winter and are ready to spread Christmas joy.

No comments: