Thursday, December 27, 2007


My honey and I, Christmas sweethearts. Five Christmas's and still going strong!!!!!
Me and the boys, dressed in our holiday green.

Time to start unwrapping the gifts.
My Daddy and my baby brother. This is all that Morgyn would eat at my sister's house. She is a bread junky.
She is so cute, sporting her new Dora watch and her Christmas dress.
Tristan trying to be cool in front of the camera.
We had a switch a roo war game going on. First Logan and me, then Logan and Tristan, and finally Tristan and Chris. Here is Tristan's best poker face.
Have to get a shot of the best looking girl at the party.

Morgyn contemplating her gift.
Tristan trying to reach for something. He could have just dumped it out like a normal child, but no he had to be different.
Mamaw's Christmas tree.
Believe it or not this was Morgyn after my sister's house, and while we were at Chris's mamaw's and papaw's house. She was asleep for at least two hours.
Wide awake now.
Looking for more.













No comments: