Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Christmas 2007

So another Christmas has come and gone and it was a busy day. Chris and I stayed up the night before until the wee hours of the morning finishing wrapping the gifts. I started the morning by taking gifts to my brothers house. I said my hi's and then had to leave. I came home and got myself and the kids showered, madeup and dressed. We woke up Chris and waited for him to get ready before we had our Christmas. It was fun unwrapping the gifts and just being with each other. We then loaded the car and traveled to my sister's house. My family was there and it was fun to see everyone. We ate, played with the snake and then opened gifts. Morgyn walked around with rolls in her had just chomping away. There was the slamming of the doors and 24 hours of Robot's on. We got ready to leave and go to Chris's Mamaw and Papaw's. On the way Morgyn fell asleep. She slept for 20 minutes in the car and when we got there her cousin Katie took her. We thought that she would just wake up but she did not. She slept for about 2 hours. Finally she awoke and it was time for gifts. Everyone had a good time. We got family shots and the atmosphere. The day ended with all of us dropping off more gifts and getting home in time for Chris to see AVPR. He said it was a very good movie. Bed time and a house to clean up later. We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope that you and your families had a warm and happy one as well.

No comments: