Monday, April 27, 2009

22 Weeks Pregnant

So here I am 22 weeks pregnant with twin girls and styling in my latest maternity wear. I can not believe how time is going by. It seems slower then the other pregnancies but hey this one is not one to rush. The babies have been kicking alot lately and it feels weird sometimes, especially when they give me a good shot. Next week is another appointment and I can hardly wait until I hear their heartbeats again. At the end of the month is another ultrasound....cool.
I am tired alot and my legs get tight, especially my calves, if I stand too long. I have been out shopping, every now and then, and I feel faint, like I will pass out at any given moment. I find myself sitting on the floor more than once during my outting. I try to eat but can not finish my meals. I get really hungry at night and though my craving are not weird I still have them. BBQ,salads (caesar or with italian drsssing), pepperoini, water(but only with ice), sprite, cheese (string Mozzerella), cheetos, just the normal garden variety stuff. Now I am hungry again so I am off to grab a snack and stretch my legs. Wish me luck and be sure to send plenty of prayers.

No comments: