Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Blanket Projects...Finished and Not

So this is the colors of the second baby blanket, for the twins. I decided on these colors because I thought that maybe there was going to be a boy in the belly. I wanted to make something that would be good for both.
I like the way this blanket turned out. It is heavy so it is going to be good for those cold winter nights. I have some yarn left with these colors and plan on doing another one but in a differrent pattern.

I love these colors. They will really bring out Logan's personality, well that and his blue eyes.

This balnket is not in my top 5 to finish, but it will get done. I would have liked to finish it before his trip this summer, so that he would have something from home, something made by momma, to take with him.


I know he likes this and can not wait until it is done. You should see the smile on his face when he sees it.

I decided to use this yarn, well becasue I started make a blanket from it but never finished it. The colored yarn was hard to work with. It took years but it is finally finished. I ahve more of the colored yarn and would like to do something with it but am not sure yet.
I really did not like the white with it. It is too bright, but hey you have to work with what you have. This blanket is the first of the twin's and it is so soft.

See I told you that the white really stands out. This will all change though because of the many stains it will gather in the time to come. I just hope that all of these blankets, that I have created, will make it through the wash.
Okay, last but not least, we have this monster. About 75% of the way done and it is going to be one of the biggest I have made. I made one before that wold fit a full, almost a queen, size bed but gave it to someone special (at the time). I have plans for this to go on my couch. It is heavy and when I work on it I get hot and have to quit for a little bit to cool off.











1 comment:

Heidi said...

awesome work! You have been crocheting up a storm, beautiful...