Monday, April 27, 2009

This Years Porch Garden

So here is the start of my porch garden. We have done this for the past three years and have had small, but nice results.
Starwberries.....
Morgyn helped pick out these gerniums, she really wanted a variety of colors.

Morgyn and her pink...... See what I mean. I really need to find a purple one and then a yellow one.

This is for Chris, since the Chicago Bears are blue and orange.


These are just really pretty flowers and I love planting them. They are simple to take care of and even when the flowers are gone the grenn foliage still spouts out in abundance.
I am planning on planting some corn by the fence and tomatoes by the front window. We also have lavendar and oh I forgot what else. I want to get some green peppers. This year was suppose to be when I was going to make a garden, but I have to use planters again becasue of the pregnancy it will just be easier to take care of. Maybe next year I can finally break ground. This summer we are going to also put up a clothes line. Our air conditioner is broke so I want to be able to keep the house as cool as possible.




No comments: