Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More From the Porch Garden

Morgyn and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and bought the three plants for the house and finished the gernium shopping. There is a space opened up in this pot because of the peanut sprout. I am going to see if it is going to grow. If it does then good, because they are good snacks for the squirrels to dig up.
And here are the tomatos I have planted. We usually get a few good ones from these plants and I am hoping that they are not going to be sour. The ones last year were not sour just bitter. Chris planted some flower seeds and I think later today I am going to plant the lettuce, lavendar, and other tomatos. Later the corn and we are going to take the rocks we have along our porch railings and put them else where. Then we are going to get some rose bushes, about four of them and put them in the place where the rocks were. Chris was in the middle of pruning the back yard and now he is going to work. Kids are outside playing and hopefully we can make it to church tonight. Man it feels like I am going ten miles a minute. Busy, Busy, Busy.

No comments: