Thursday, October 4, 2007

Basketball Fun

On this night the neighbor came out with his son and started to play ball. So the boys ran out and joined in. It got so bad with the basketballs that the next day I had to go and by them their own. Tristan is a good player, he likes to dribble and almost makes it on the big board. But Logan still does not understand the concept of throwing the ball. He loves to steal though. Looks like Chris has another task next week. This weekend I think I might have a family fun day. We are going to the park to feed the ducks and take a walk. Then we are going to play some basketball. this month is going to be really, REALLY busy. So be prepared to see lots of pictures of our many adventures.
Look at me. I am Logan, the master of the game.

Dribble, dribble, dribble.

Got it.
Look momma I got it. I got the ball.

No it is mine.
And every good day ends with a sunset. Told you that I really love a good sunset. May your days be happy. May you be cherished, thought of, and loved. Enjoy that days you are here, and share it all with the ones you love.






No comments: