Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Trip to the Zoo Part II

Tristan cheesing again.

Logan and his lollipop.
My little monkey.

it is so hot outside taht this is what I would like to be doing. Laying back and enjoying the cool air being filtered in.

Okay here is the story on this gorilla. He would eat, throw-up, and then eat it again. He did this over three times and then Chris saw it and said it was time to go. He likes these animals. Everytime we go and see them we stay for a few extra minutes and Chris always says look at this one and see what that on is doing. He is like a kid in a candy store. Makes me love him more and more to see another side of him.
How can you not love these goofy grins and smiles. They are just wonderful to have around. They make my days fun and somestimes stressed. But it is all worth it.



This guy just looked really cool. I love the green and black marks. I just had to. Look a turtle. I really love these little guys.
Hey move over. Let me on.
Here's Tristan. He really loves having his picture taking.
Logan, being as cute as ever.
Morgyn running after the train. Morgyn following the choo-choo train.
























No comments: