Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Trip to the Zoo Part I

Hello it is I your friendly giraffe. Welcome to a day of hot, harvest, fun. Please keep all hands. and feet in as we travel from animal to animal.











Hey what's up? Can you guess the rest?

Hello honey. How about a smooch?

Hello babe. Come here. Yeah you. Over here.

Hey there. be right with you. I need a drink first.

Be right with you, I just need a little more.

Just need a little nap.

Hey, where are you going?
This is just one of the pictures from the petting zoo. I like to go in now and then, but this time was not a good idea. It was really hot outside and we needed to get the kids out of the sun. Next time when the weather is better I would love to get some good shots of the kids and the goats.

Can you tell where we are going to next?


Let's go for a swing. This poor monkey lost his toy in the water and was following it around the moat. I keep telling Chris that I am one day going to jump in. Not to just cool myself off but to get that dang toy out
Let's look to the left...... and now to the right.
On to the second part of our journey. I hope that you have and are enjoying our trip through the zoo. There are still more amazing animals on the way.






























No comments: