Friday, October 12, 2007

Ready to Go

So here they are, ready to head out the door. I got everyone dressed so that we could get me some fresh fruit. I have been craving the heck out of that and smoothies. I have found that Olive Garden makes a strawberry sicialio. This is like a smoothie but with captain morgan rum and some banana liquer. It is really good and you can not taste the rum, not at all. First we went to the pet store to get some crickets for the lizards and the toads, I know that they are starving. I also picked up a new collar for Payton, this one is thicker and it will not get tied up in Roxy's teeth. So we got everything we neede and came home. There is a big weekend planned and I can hardly wait.
Logan sporting his missing tooth. I got a good deal on this wind breaker. See he left the house last night without a coat and while going to the mall to pick up some books for Chris I stopped in the childrens store and got this jacket for three dollars. This was such a good deal that I had to pick one up for Tristan as well. Logan was playing like batman flipping his sleeves like they were wings.

No comments: