Thursday, October 4, 2007

Zoo Trip

A little family fun.

Ride 'em cowboy. Yippie.



Oh my honey. What can I say about him. He is sweet, loving and a pain in the but during football season, but hey I love him. He is more then I could have ever asked for, and God knew what he was doing when he brought Chris into my life. I was not expecting anything and something came out of it. He is my rock. A great husband, a good provider, a loving and understanding father, and just a great man all together.

This picture of Morgyn turned out so well that I am going to use it as her picture of the year. The one that I am going to send to family members annd friends. She is just the sweetest child. I could not ask for anyone different. I love You Babygirle.






Look at taht tongue. Told you it was black.
Okay the computer does not like me. I tried to post this yesterday and spent an hour on it just to have the computer shut down on me. So it is done today in three segments. Enjoy our trip to the zoo.












No comments: