Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Miniature Golf Anyone

Here is myself and the princess waiting for the guests to show up. Chris had planned out a fun filled day for baby girl's party. Miniature golf, pinata, cake, presents and aracade games.
My brother Steve with the twins, and my boys. They are getting ready to take on each other.
Chris keeping score for his team.
Morgyn just walking around on the stones, watching the guys golf.
Here's Nick. The sun was a tad bit bright on this day.
Here he is again waiting for his turn.
No this is not Nick this is Chris his brother.
Hello Kitty. I love this jacket. I found it at an outlet store on my visit to Georgia.
Logan, what can I say about hiim. He tried so hard but we had to give him a break on his strokes.
Tristan, man can he golf. He beat everyone at first, I am not sure if he won, but he did give them a run for their money.
Stephen getting ready to take his swing. It was funny watching all of the boys.
Morgyn and Catie both having a ball.












No comments: